PAY PER CLASS
PAY PER CLASS
sessions are 30-Minutes long. You may request an appointment online or by phone at 862.505.1924
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give a minimum of a 24-hour notice. You must give a credit card to reserve your appointment. You will be charged the full appointment fee if cancelling same day. please be mindful when making same day appointments.
Our top 9 benefits
How to Prepare:
- We provide each client with a towel, as well as one towel to sit on. We recommend bringing lightweight, loose clothing to sit in and then also a change of clothes for after your session.
- It is recommended drink plenty of water before a session to help you sweat out the toxins as well as after to replenish the water and electrolytes you have lost. We also recommend to wait 1-2 hours after eating before using the sauna. Do not use skin lotions or oils before or during your sauna session as this will inhibit sweating and clog up pores.
- We recommend bringing a book or magazine to enjoy in the sauna and highly recommend NOT bringing in any electronics. (It’s also a great time to get your meditation in!)
- Please check with your doctor before starting any kind of infrared sessions.
What to expect:
- The sauna temperature is set between 115 -140 degrees F depending on your preference. Infrared saunas heat the body, not the air. So the temperature inside the sauna is not to be confused with your body temperature or the quality of your sauna session. These low temperatures stimulate a fat sweat, which eliminates toxins stored in fat, as opposed to the high temperature sauna, which encourages a water sweat.
- We recommend starting slow beginning with shorter sessions and then moving to the longer session. You may not sweat a lot during your first 2-3 sauna sessions. This is normal for many people, as they haven’t had a recent history of sweating, and it takes a few sessions to “retrain” the body/ lymph system to do what comes naturally. Over time, you will begin to sweat more quickly and at a lower temperature setting as your body adjusts to your regular sauna routine. Most people find a 30-45 minute session 2-3 times per week most beneficial.
- After the session, it is recommended that you slowly acclimate your body back to room temperature. Afterwards it is important to shower off any toxins you may have sweat out. It also extremely important to re-hydrate with an electrolyte drink.
We do not recommend the sauna for pregnant women.
No children under the age of 18.
Please no shoes in the sauna.
Please do not eat in the sauna rooms.
Please do not bring beverages other than water into the sauna.
Please shut the glass doors gently.
Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna.
We do not recommend bringing any electronics into the sauna.